As you are aware, the current world-wide climate due to COVID-19 or Coronavirus is causing disruptions and delays worldwide in all industries. We here at ZCG understand you may have concerns into manufacturing availability and delivery time on your orders.
ZCG proudly manufactures as much as possible in-house in our Victorian Manufacturing facility located in Lindenow, East Gippsland. We also try and source our raw materials or RF components that we are unable to manufacture domestically. Some items are internationally sourced, we are keeping in constant contact with our overseas suppliers to their availability and evaluating the possible delay time due to travel or import restrictions.
We are adhering to government guideline and advice to ensure we reduce our risks to employees, customers and suppliers.
- covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- disposing of tissues properly
- washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- if you are sick, avoiding contact with others and staying more than 1.5 metres away from people
- cleaning and sanitising frequently used objects such as mobiles, keys and wallets
As this on-going world-wide situation is ever-changing, ZCG will strive to keep you informed on our position in regards to the government advised situation.
Please note, at this present moment, ZCG is open and busily manufacturing your current orders and will accept new orders for the up-coming weeks/months. If at any point, our situation changes, we will strive to contact all out-standing customers with orders to let you know of the situation and possible inconvenience that may occur.
Please utilise your local government guidance for more information. https://www.health.gov.au/